Choose the Best Air Freshener for Cigarette Smoke in Car
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Air Fresheners for Cigarette Smoke in Car
14 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
I won’t get tired to repeat – the surrounding people should not suffer from your habit, even if you find this habit totally ok. Having a strong tobacco residue in a car or house is never a good idea unless you are a lone wolf. So, catch my new list of the best air fresheners that will save you from the specific odor left after smoking.
- My requirements for air fresheners:
- The efficiency rate on the spot;
- Covered area;
- The longevity of action;
Taking into account the above-mentioned options, also make sure the efficacy rate – how many times per 60 minutes the picked unit can filter the surrounding area. The standard level is no less than 6 times per hour.
Pay attention to the CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) parameter – it helps to measure the fresh air a single unit is capable to deliver. Aim for the units that may filter about 2/3 of the room within 1 hour. For instance, if your room’s area is 100 square feet, a freshener should have a CADR no less than 67 square feet.
Major types of air fresheners:
- Electronic air cleaners are stand-alone units or attachments to heating/cooling systems;
- Ionizers are less expensive but don’t have a collection plate;
- Mechanical air filters come with 100% activated charcoal;
Top 3 of air fresheners to eliminate smoke, according to SmokeProfy:
- MOSO NATURAL – based on the activated charcoal, without any distinctive fragrance, safe for pets and kids;
- Meguiar’s – a new scent replaces smoke, one-time-use aerosol, cheap;
- PURGGO – has no chemicals, durable for over a year, safe for any household;
Did you find this guide useful? Please leave comments and subscribe to support SmokeProfy’s new updates! Much appreciated!