Choose the Best Air Freshener for Cigarette Smoke in Car
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Air Fresheners for Cigarette Smoke in Car
19 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
Air fresheners for cigarette smoke in cars can be used to eliminate the smell of tobacco and other lingering odors.
Benefits of an air freshener for cigarette smoke in a car:
- An air freshener can help eliminate the smell of cigarette smoke in your vehicle;
- If you use an aerosol product, it will fill up the interior with fresh scents and neutralize odors;
- Plug-in or gel products are great for continuous odor elimination without worrying about batteries running out;
- Safe to use around kids as it is free of harsh chemicals;
- Perfect size with long lasting scent that lasts weeks without having to replace cartridge;
No one enjoys the smell of cigarette smoke in a vehicle, but it is a common problem for people who have smoking friends. The only option to get rid of that unpleasant odor is with an air freshener in your car. However, which one should you choose? This guide will answer some common questions about the best air fresheners and give reviews on 5 different products as well as providing useful tips to make sure they work properly.
Moso Natural The Original Air Purifying Bag – the Editor’s choice!
It’s 100% fragrance-free and chemical-free! The bag can cover up to 90 sq. ft. Tied with a metal grommet; it can be hung for easy use without mess.
- Based on bamboo charcoal;
- Eliminates the source of odors;
- Good for cars, closets and pet areas up to 90 sq. ft.;
- Easy to use;
- Won’t absorb strong smells;
- Only for small vehicles;
With these clever bamboo bags, there’s an easy solution for clean smelling homes without all the harmful chemicals normally associated with fragrances or other odor eliminators.
Meguiar’s G16402 Whole Car Air Refresher – the best for any car vent system!
Tips for users: spray this aerosol into your vents and let it cycle through for ten minutes while on the highway to make sure every inch of your vehicle gets rid of that dirty smell.
- Suitable form – aerosol;
- 2 oz of concentrated product;
- Safely cycles through the vents;
- The scent resembles the new car scent;
- The scent is too strong at first;
- May cause allergies;
Re-create the smell and fresh vibes of a just-driven new car with Meguiar’s G16402 Whole Car Air Refresher. Leave behind musty odors in your old clunker by sending an aromatic blast from this 2-ounce aerosol can.
PURGGO Car Air Freshener – the best for eco-friendly odor removal!
It’s convenient too: you just hang it on your mirror or dashboard and let your bad breath go undetected because who wants to be stranded in traffic next to someone who smells like old gym clothes when there is a fresh batch out of the oven!
- Non-spicy fragrant;
- Lasts for 365+ days;
- Doesn’t contain chemicals;
- 100% activated bamboo charcoal;
- Removes any odor source successfully;
- Not for direct sunlight;
- Not for strong or old smells;
This innovative product helps eliminate unwanted scents so you can breathe easier in an environment with no chemicals.
SNP Charcoal Bags Odor Absorber – the best for versatile use!
This natural remedy can eliminate unwanted smells effectively so that you can enjoy the smell of life without enduring offensive scents that make you want to gag.
Breathe freely in a clean environment near you with SNP charcoal bags that are long lasting for 2 years.
- Versatile use;
- Effectively eliminates most odors;
- 4 packs of 200g charcoal bags;
- Natural way to remove odors;
- Each pack lasts for 2 years;
- No hooks to hang these bags;
- Not effective in large vehicles or rooms;
Keep your home or car smelling fresh and neat with SNP Charcoal bags. With activated bamboo charcoal, these odor absorbers are great for pets too – make their place smell lovely!
Vitscan Store Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bag – the best quantity!
It is made by using high-quality activated bamboo charcoal adsorption capacity three times stronger than ordinary carbon products, so your house will be aired out and good smelling without that harsh chemical smell of most other deodorizers. The result is super effective bags that last a long time.
For a decent price, you may get not 2 or 4 but 8 packs of bamboo charcoal air purifying bags.
- Three times better absorption capacity than ordinary carbon;
- High-temperature activation;
- Purifies the air, doesn’t mask the smell;
- Works quickly;
- Good for eliminating pet and smoke odors;
- Not individually sealed;
- May smell like mildew;
When you’re really committed to purifying the air, eight Vitscan Store bamboo charcoal air freshener bags are a natural choice.
I won’t get tired to repeat – the surrounding people should not suffer from your habit, even if you find this habit totally ok. Having a strong tobacco residue in a car or house is never a good idea unless you are a lone wolf. So, catch my new list of the best air fresheners that will save you from the specific odor left after smoking.
- My requirements for air fresheners:
- The efficiency rate on the spot;
- Covered area;
- The longevity of action;
Taking into account the above-mentioned options, also make sure the efficacy rate – how many times per 60 minutes the picked unit can filter the surrounding area. The standard level is no less than 6 times per hour.
Pay attention to the CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) parameter – it helps to measure the fresh air a single unit is capable to deliver. Aim for the units that may filter about 2/3 of the room within 1 hour. For instance, if your room’s area is 100 square feet, a freshener should have a CADR no less than 67 square feet.
Major types of air fresheners:
- Electronic air cleaners are stand-alone units or attachments to heating/cooling systems;
- Ionizers are less expensive but don’t have a collection plate;
- Mechanical air filters come with 100% activated charcoal;
Top 3 of air fresheners to eliminate smoke, according to SmokeProfy:
- MOSO NATURAL – based on the activated charcoal, without any distinctive fragrance, safe for pets and kids;
- Meguiar’s – a new scent replaces smoke, one-time-use aerosol, cheap;
- PURGGO – has no chemicals, durable for over a year, safe for any household;
Did you find this guide useful? Please leave comments and subscribe to support SmokeProfy’s new updates! Much appreciated!