If you prefer to make your own hand-rolled cigs, the filter tube is a thing you can’t skip. Being the owner for SmokeProfy for some time already, I’m perfectly aware that each choice must be explained. The trifles like filter tubes are actually very important. Personally I picked the following 5 items according to simple and understandable criteria:
- King-size filter cig tubes – no less than 15 mm;
- White color is classic, so I stick to it;
- Menthol-flavored tubes are personal picks, go with it or not – your choice;
- Slim filters are more exquisite;
- Biodegradable filters are harder to find, but surely they are more beneficial due to the obvious reasons;
Top 3 cig filter tubes (tested and reviewed):
- Gambler is one of my favorite brands, offers 5 boxes with 1000 tubes;
- Zen also offers 5 boxes of king-sized tubes;
- Other Gambler and Zen boxes with lighter filter tubes for cigs;
I insist on making your own tubes for hand-rolled cigs. My advice – don’t save money on your health, select the premium quality filters made of top-notch raw materials. The price varies from $10 to $100 per box. Premium brands offer from 100 to 1000 filters per pack.
Otherwise, it is a bad deal. SmokeProfy admin prefers these brands according to unbiased reviews, I don’t agree on promotional offers from doubtful brands. So every product that I recommend was tested and approved personally. Please, leave your feedback – I need to know if you like my approach and the website’s content in general. Before leaving, check the tutorial.