SmokeProfy website was created for all aficionados of smoking. That is why all my reviews are mostly budget-friendly. Most novices use cheap gas lighters and they are completely satisfied with this accessory for smokers. But I’ve decided to go a bit further and offer the premium brands of best cigar lighters. Yes, it seems that lighting up a cigar needs a bit more style than a regular lighter from a supermarket.
How did I select cigar lighters for SmokeProfy review?
Though, I also didn’t want to offer too expensive to use, limited masterpieces in the world of lighters the price of which can reach a few thousands of dollars. So, my price range was between $30 – $100. I’d like to explain my top 3 of cigar lighters first, in such a way you will understand my criteria for picking these necessary accessories:
- Vertigo offers the quartz-powered ignition and wind-resistant flame;
- Mantello Cigars is a premium igniter at an affordable cost, it can be refilled with butane;
- Cobber is a very sturdy, metallic piece, with an adjustable flame height;
Major types of budget-friendly lighters for cigars
During the prep for this guide, I’ve learned that there are 4 basic types of cigar lighters:
- Single-flame units – perfect for touch-up ignition;
- Double-flame pieces – good for medium cigars;
- Strong triple-flame – they are capable of lighting huge ring gauges;
- Butane kettle pieces are not for everyone, because they will do for the largest, hand-rolled cigars;
What do you think about my review? I regularly update my guides on SmokeProfy, so your opinion definitely counts. What cigar igniters can you recommend? Leave your feedback and subscribe to follow the updates. Thank you for supporting!